- Project objective – Improvement of provision of health care services in Šalčininkai region, Vilnius region ir Vilnius city schools and pre-school educational institutions;
- Main goal of the project – To equip 200 health care cabinets with necessary equipment;
- Term of project implementation – February 2015 – Spetember 2016.
Aims to improve the provision of healthcare services and working conditions for specialists in health cabinets of municipality educational institutions. During the project it is it is planned to equip with furniture/other equipment the following:
- Šalčininkai municipality (problematic teritory) 15 school and 7 pre-school educational institution healthcare cabinets.
- Vilnius r. municipality 21 schools and 11 pre-school educational institution healthcare cabinets.
- Vilnius city municipality 74 schools and 72 pre-school educational institution healthcare cabinets.
Healthcare cabinets have been selected after running a survey about the need of equipment in the healthcare cabinets in educational institutions by Vilnius City Public Health Bureau.